Lunaticradio.com Message Board Forum Index

<  Listener Lounge  ~  strip club

Pink Stars
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quote
-MID WEST CREW- -MID WEST CREW-
Im going to a total nude strip club tonight, Im nervous, excited and shy...lmfao, me... shy??? LOL I've never been to a total nude one b4. My friend is gonna buy me a lap dance...boobs and pussy infront of my face...oh my!!!! wish me luck! Im figeting LOL

Kisses To You All!

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quote
im jealous, i havent been to a fully nude strip club in 2 years.. Sad

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quote
-NORTHEAST CREW- -NORTHEAST CREW-
ive NEVER been to an all nude... theyre not what you call legal anywhere around here

Goodbye Horrrrrrrrssssssssseeeeeessssss.... I'm flying over youuuuu. goodbye horses......
View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
scotsman
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quote
-THE EUROPE CREW- -THE EUROPE CREW-
The UK the home of the all nude drink selling strip club. Gives thy a finger

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quote
scotsman wrote:
The UK the home of the all nude drink selling strip club. Gives thy a finger

Many of us are jealous of that fact, so don't rub it in.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quote
Joined: 20 Feb 2007 Posts: 3550 Location: manchester, ENGLAND
We have one in manchesters china town area that is full of hot little asian pussy...Rockit would cream his pants...and yes its full nude!!!

Now go clean yrself up.
ConneticutJay
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Ive been to a few in florida but if you go all nude you cant drink shitty either get tanked and look at pasties or be bird sober with blue balls Sad

scotsman
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quote
I was at my student union back a couple of years ago and they had some strippers in because of fresher’s week, I was sitting up the front minding my own business drinking my beer watching the pretty lady take of her kit, and bang before you know I was up there with her as she used my hands to rub lotion into her tits and it was her idea and no brick or duct tape to be seen.

Now that concludes my striper story. Gives thy a finger angel Super mrgreen 2 man down mrgreen

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quote
scotsman wrote:
I was at my student union back a couple of years ago and they had some strippers in because of fresher’s week,

so just b/c it was freshman weekend, your school brought in strippers. no wonder that crap happened @ VA Tech and not Edinborugh U.

PS-In Atlanta you can have all nude and drinks. It's the strip club capital of the world, or so I've heard the locals say.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Clubjelly wrote:
so just b/c it was freshman weekend, your school brought in strippers. no wonder that crap happened @ VA Tech and not Edinborugh U.

Aye, it happend two years in a row good times good times.

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quote
I went to an all nude strip club once. We drove a couple of hours just to get there. We were all excited thinking we were going to see some great stuff. When we got there we found we drove 2 hours for fat, toothless whores. These must have been *thee* ugliest women in the Tri-State Area! Wow... Missing teeth, black teeth, pot bellies, and voices like Selma from the Simpsons.

"Why don't you buy me a beer? Want a lap dance?"

"Here's a dollar... Go away."

I've never been back to a strip club since... and I still have nightmares to this day.

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quote
xxabsentxx wrote:
I went to an all nude strip club once. We drove a couple of hours just to get there. We were all excited thinking we were going to see some great stuff. When we got there we found we drove 2 hours for fat, toothless whores. These must have been *thee* ugliest women in the Tri-State Area! Wow... Missing teeth, black teeth, pot bellies, and voices like Selma from the Simpsons.

"Why don't you buy me a beer? Want a lap dance?"

"Here's a dollar... Go away."

I've never been back to a strip club since... and I still have nightmares to this day.

dat was skarrey!

My night was fucktastic.... once we got there, we sat close to the 1st stage, the girl who came up to dance ..was doing her thing infront of all the guys who were standing against the stage, I was sittin there, chillin, drinking my smirnoff...she gave a guy a hug and looked at me and motion me to come to the stage...i was freaken embarressed! I swear my face was red......she continues to do her thing and looks at me and motions me to go to her again,...I dont...WHY? cause I was fucken shy !!! LMAO!!! I never had a woman more demanding then me....so she gets off stage...goes to stage 2.....then goes to stage 3...thens when I FINALLY go to her...she has about 5 guys waitin their turn and she sees me, tells them that shi'll come right back to them ...she dances towards me ( oh my...!!!) puts my hands on her nice boobies...she is doing some dance with her body moving like a wave ...(HOT!!!)
Im wearing a shirt that is tied around my neck...she whispers in my ear if she can take it off, I smily shyly...so she does, kisses my neck and makes some noise on my neck (HOT AGAIN)....she pulls down my shirt, my boobs are exposed. I FELT FUCKEN EMBARRESSED AGAIN LOL......she jiggles my boobs, smiles at me and at the twins, and licks both nipples.... she puts her ass towards my chest and I put the dollar in her g-string ....

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quote
all that and you only gave her a buck...cheap strip club rookie.

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Clubjelly wrote:
all that and you only gave her a buck...cheap strip club rookie.

LOL dont be haten CJ! That was a dollar well spent Very Happy

Besides, I'd say there was about 5 girls (not countin the strippers) who was there.(I was the only latina) From what I saw, the strippers dig there girls more over the guys. I spent 2 bucks that night. Strippers would come and sit on my lap, kiss my cheek, hugg me...One whispered in my ear that I was one beautiful lady.
I was with my husband and 2 of our guy friends. One of them had to pay 20bucks for a lap dance, My attention was free baybee!
There was this one guy who I saw went up to a stripper 3 times, he had a handful of ones, he'd just drop one by one on them...he didnt get the love I got ....

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quote
The Beer Wizard! The Beer Wizard!
Pictures pictures pictures PLEEEEEEZE...