Lunaticradio.com Message Board Forum Index

<  Show Discussion  ~  I met a Swede on Facebook

dika
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 am Reply with quote
Lunatic Joined: 22 Jun 2019 Posts: 8 Location: london
I met a Swede on Facebook...I don't understand Swedish, he doesn't speak my language either. Corresponded with the help of an interpreter, literally from the first day of correspondence insisted on Skype, to see firsthand, a few days of correspondence irregular, still talked on Skype, looked pretty funny, like two deaf, but it was fun, he immediately said he wanted to fly to me... Question: Why rush things, I'm not ready to meet in real life, what's the catch? Collects the most girls? But not expensive. It's a certain amount of money. Plane tickets, hotel accommodation. Or let flies in? What would you do?
Nika564
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:34 am Reply with quote
Lunatic Joined: 25 Jun 2019 Posts: 5 Location: Kiev
When dating services were just starting to appear on the Internet, many people were wary of them. However, today the number of dating sites on the World Wide Web is growing every day ... as, indeed, visitors! The global network has covered almost all countries of the world. Now more and more often you hear from friends or colleagues: "We met on the Internet ...". The virtual world "absorbs" more and more new spheres of human life. Dating sites offer us a variety of choices - from thematic acquaintances with foreigners to finding partners in a unique environment of like-minded people.
Daniel
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:43 am Reply with quote
Lunatic Joined: 27 Jun 2019 Posts: 3 Location: Amsterdam
I found on the Internet a dating site with the best tips for dating Swedish men. In Sweden, women start a family after 30 years, because they want to achieve success and growth in their careers, they have full equality with men. Almost all women in Sweden work and support themselves. At 18, Swedes often abandon their parents and live separately, trying to arrange their own independent life. To get acquainted with the Swede, it is better to wait until he writes a message to you, then you will be sure that your potential groom liked your photos, and he is not against communication. It is worth knowing that men living in Sweden are very closed. They do not like to interfere in their personal lives.
Nika564
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:38 am Reply with quote
Lunatic Joined: 25 Jun 2019 Posts: 5 Location: Kiev
Acquaintance with girls on the Internet also allows you to know in advance what the young lady is interested in, her social circle, hobbies, passions - that is, to immediately find out what the girl will be happy to talk about with you https://www.dating.com/best-advice-on-dating-swedish-men/ Virtual dating allows you to communicate without leaving home and without spending a lot of time on your appearance — even in a dressing gown you can sit at a computer and have a fascinating conversation, almost at any time of the day (and in any weather!), which is impossible with normal communication.
Stranik
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:39 am Reply with quote
Lunatic Joined: 22 Aug 2019 Posts: 1 Location: Kiev
Internet dating is fraught with danger. Is there any need to explain who Alphonse is? So, many people who are looking for easy money, now wield a global network. They are rubbed into confidence in the interlocutor, find their weaknesses, skillfully "press" on them, as a result they receive money and disappear without a trace. As a rule, gigolos are good psychologists, and therefore it is easy for them to deceive gullible interlocutors.