Lunaticradio.com Message Board Forum Index

<  The Archives  ~  10-20-02 Rockit's first show

Rock
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:38 am Reply with quote
Your Favorite CEO Your Favorite CEO
wow I actually finally found a common ground with you chem...the sheep sound was what sold me on the show... and I still believe it should come back.

the band name change to substrike was basically overnight, not a big deal or story, just kinda a fresh name. Fuze was with the old drummer so this kinda officially made us a "new" band.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE CEO

LR listeners fan since day 1!
chemgod1000
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:20 am Reply with quote
-SOUTHEAST CREW- -SOUTHEAST CREW-
Rockit wrote:
wow I actually finally found a common ground with you chem...the sheep sound was what sold me on the show... and I still believe it should come back.

the band name change to substrike was basically overnight, not a big deal or story, just kinda a fresh name. Fuze was with the old drummer so this kinda officially made us a "new" band.

Does the new drummer at least talk? Or is he as quiet as the old drummer.

BIGGEST CRITIC
Rock
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:49 am Reply with quote
Your Favorite CEO Your Favorite CEO
the new drummer is Kuzin Rob, he was there in the interview as well. Rob was around during the Fuze band name as well. Basically you never heard the old drummer. THe old drummer was many years ago.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE CEO

LR listeners fan since day 1!
Pink Stars
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quote
-MID WEST CREW- -MID WEST CREW-
Im glad you guys dated the shows on here...Reading thru everyones post, I can hear the show in myhead w/o hearing the show now...I wish I had time to sit here and listen to them...I will thou, Icant wait to hear them agani....Geeezzzzz I Cant waittdamnitttt!!!!

Mike, doug was great, you just didnt get to "know" the guy, you cant say you're glad he is gone when you havent heard the rest of the old shit..He was great, lil weird, loud spoken but he was great...not only Do I miss him on the show, the old lunachics (quality queen and kansas kitty) do also. I cant wait to call them and tell them about this thread. I know my chica qualityqueen (sweet peach on the MB) will LOVE to hear the old shows.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote
-PNW CREW- -PNW CREW-
This old show is funny as hell to listen too right after a fucked day at work. The loop is gettin old though :laughing: fucking limp bizkit
View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger