Lunaticradio.com Message Board Forum Index

<  Sports  ~  New York Jets Flight Connections 09/28/18 Jets

liny195
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Lunatic Joined: 01 Aug 2018 Posts: 252 Location: NY
links for this Friday are below.AP: Run-first Jets looking for 'identity game' against JaguarsGeorge Willis: The man behind Sam Darnold must get Jets’ offense movingAndy Vasquez: NY Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: How they match up in NFL Week 4Rich Cimini: Isaiah Crowell a mercurial talent NY Jets: Josh Martin: Chomping At the Bit to Get BackNY Jets: Chad Pennington: Important for Jets to Play Turnover-Free In JacksonvilleDave Blezow: Sam Darnold and Jets won’t be able to hang with JaguarsMatt Stypulkoski: Why Jaguars coach believes Jets have 'rare' duo in Darron Lee and Avery WilliamsonDarryl Slater: What could give Sam Darnold trouble at Jaguars?Matt Stypulkoski: Jermaine Kearse hopes to 'balance' Jets offense Jachai Polite Jersey Boys , aid Quincy Enunwa once he's back to full strengthTurn on the Jets: New York Jets Coaching Report CardAP: Jags D 'licking our chops' for matchup with rookie DarnoldAl Iannazzone: Jets offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates tweaks Patriots after three weeks of headset problemsPFF: Jets-Jaguars PreviewNY Jets: Week 4 Preview with Jaguars’ John OehserNY Jets: Coordinator Jeremy Bates: Sam Darnold Is ‘Extremely Bright’NY Jets: Jets Are 'Laser-Locked' on the Jaguars The Jets have been mentioned as a potential suitor for Le'Veon Bell in free agency this offseason, but it appears they will not be trying to land former Chief Kareem Hunt.Manish Mehta of the reports that the Jets are not interested in signing Hunt. Hunt was released by the Chiefs in November after a video of him kicking a woman surfaced and he remains on the Commissioner’s Exempt List.Before the 2017 draft Youth Wesley Walker Jerseys , Jets General Manager Mike Maccagnan was asked about whether the Jets would draft Joe Mixon after he hit a woman while at Oklahoma. Maccagnan didn’t say whether there was any chance of it happening, but he spoke about his family’s connection to domestic violence — a family friend was killed — and the impact it has on his decisions.“There are some things that are extremely egregious that I personally have a very hard time with condoning Wesley Walker Jerseys Stitched ,” Maccagnan said. “And violence in particular — that’s a very serious thing to me. something that for me and my wife, had a personal experience with that. I would say Color Rush Blessuan Austin Jersey , simply, we don’t take it lightly.”A recent report indicated that Hunt will be taken off the exempt list in time to play in 2019 Youth Blessuan Austin Jersey , although he is expected to serve a suspension before he’s eligible to play again.